Friday, July 12, 2013

Animal Crossing New Leaf Design Packs

Greeting watchers and visitors to my blog,



I have recently acquired the addictive game called "Animal Crossing New Leaf". I am a big fan of Animal Crossing and New Leaf is the best one in the series by far. I intend to do design packs on clothing in Animal Crossing and make clothing based on video game characters, anime characters and manga characters.


In other news, my Ape Escape 2 10th Anniversary Review Video will be released on June 30th 2013. Not only will it have my own opinions on the game, it will come with an extra surprise at the end of the video (Hopefully I can get the QR sewing machine from Sable as soon as possible).

HELLSING DESIGN PACK NO.1I am currently working on several clothing designs based on one of my most favourite animes: Hellsing Ultimate. This pack has yet to receive a release date and I have not decided how to release it yet. The first pack to be released will not feature all of the clothing designs from Hellsing Ultimate. I intend to release a few packs under one design series. The upcoming design pack will have the following clothing designs: Alucard, Seras Victoria, Integra Fairbook Wingates Hellsing, Walter C. Domez, Pip Bernadotte.

I look very forward to releasing the QR codes for Hellsing Design Pack No. 1 in the near future.



Other design packs being planned:

-Star Trek Enterprise Crew Design Pack

-Ape Escape 3 Design Pack
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment